11.12.2007

o sar.



well, right now i am laughing really hard, because i meant to put on the next picture, but i accidently uploaded this one. however, i think i will leave it just for a short while, for the lucky and diligent viewers.


there, that's better...kind of.

we are so happy you came sar. and so sad you have left. we can feel your absence in the house you helped turn into a home, especially with the creepy rabbit picture...but on a happy note your dad was right...we are SOOOOO excited to have our space back. j/k oh. you know i'm just having a little fun with you! LOVE YOU!
ash and todd
PS. i hardly ever do more then one blog at once, but if you keep scrolling you will find our house pictures....

6 comments:

Laurie Bingham said...

I am jealous that sare got to spend so much time with you guys. Can we hang out like that again?

Unknown said...

oh lar,
you know we can. and i hope we do.
i love you`

Vonnie said...

You all look so comfortable. I am glad that you had some fun, and that you have your space back!! We love you and Todd. I love your little house. You were always good at making small things - great. It looks good. love you - mom

Peterson's Homepage said...

When are you guys coming home? I thought for sure you would be home by now.

Sara said...

I cant belive mister bunny had babies! all i ever wanted was to have one or 2 of those buck-teeth bunnies for my house! I can have one right? or two? Todd was probably so mad at you and me when you found them. I cant belive our wedding picture made the blog! im dying of joy! I also am so happy that you guys devoted a whole blog to me, but i guess its because i was a part of your life for 2 weeks! I love you and miss you so much!
Love, sar

ps. any luck planning a trip to quat? Ill probably be in tikal area for 2 more weeks. I love it here.

Brandon Bales said...

Whatever. I'm part of their online life.