8.27.2007

Hey everyone... just real quick i wanted to send you our address and our most reachable current phone number:

Silk Grass Village
Stann Creek District
Belize, Central America

011-501-669-2929 or you can try our unreliable cell phone: 011-501-669-8059. Hope you are all doing well! We miss you all! oh, and i'm being kicked off my email, so from now on you can send emails to todds:
toadmckay@yahoo.com.

AND WE OFFICIALLY SWORE IN AS VOLUNTEERS!! at the U.S. embassy. We'll post pictures soon. LOVE YOU ALL!
Ashli ..and Todd

6 comments:

wild murdocks said...

Let me know if you get the crazy package we sent.

Check your facebook for more delights.

Love you, and miss you--

XOXOX,
alina

Debi said...

Hi Ash! I found your blog and am so excited to hear about all of your insane adventures! I really like and love you. I'll be frequently checking your blog. I hope that's okay. good luck in life!

love,
Debi Youngs

McKell said...

Well guys, Logan is just not the same. I strolled around the day on the quad for the first time without you, glistening tears streaked my face in remembrance.

J. Melody said...

Have you hunkered down for the next hurricane yet? Sounds like good times in Belize. What stories you can tell your grandchildren someday...

Sorry I keep forgetting to get you our address:
967 Simpson Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84106

Miss you tons!
Jen

Unknown said...

Howdy! You two are sorely missed here in Logan. Not a day goes by that I run into someone you know who asks about you two.

Be happy and Todd sleep as much as you possibly can for me!!! Oh you guys should see Becca these days... she has sweet belly!

Here's our address:
586 S 600 E
River Heights, UT 84321

-the Louviere's

wild murdocks said...

Yay! The package made it! Were the little chocolate bits melted? It's been so long, I can't even remember what was in there!

Hope your doing well. Is this the best way to get messages to you, or do you check your email and/or facebook too?

kissy