1.19.2008

okay, so here is another random video. our camera is currently broken. but this is todd's host family is maskall that we love.



there are a few weird things going on. a boy walked past our house the other day and said "i see that your dog has increased in size. he is beautiful now." the elections are coming up soon too. last night they had a rally in silk grass. it is kind of like 8th grade elections. "where are my girls at!!" that was really said, and all the ladies screamed. the whole thing was blasting into our house last night and occasionally we turned down the ipod to listen. it was henious. todd even got out the binoculars when our drunk neighbor started talking.

i officially started the reading program and i want to thank the boys RIVER RIDGE ROWAN and RYDER (and alina, miranda, and mama janine) for the school supplies! the kids are already using a lot of them, and they have helped so much! the word is getting out and kids are even coming over to our house for crayons! so THANK YOU JOBS FOR JESUS BOYS!! you have helped the kids so much! i will post some pictures soon!

todd shaved his head.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, you can't just end the BLOG with Todd shaved his head. I am having a hard time imagining this...a picture would probably help me out a lot. Is it an 8th grade buzz or are we talking Mr. Clean. Also, I was dying about "Where my girls at" gosh I miss you guys.

Amber said...

Hey Ash,
Sounds like you always having something interesting going on there! Matt hasn't been out of town. Before I got pregnant with Kaleb I thought it would be so wonderful to have the father there for all the dr. appointments, but it just isn't realistic. So we just plan on him coming to the big midpoint ultrasound where they tell you the sex of the baby and do it in 3D too. So that will be the next time. Anyway, here is my email: amberkimber@gmail.com
Take care! Love ya!

Brittney said...

I love the bouncin' baby! He was my favorite. What a cute family to be staying with. Do you and Todd share the same host family or do you stay with another one? (Sorry you probably get bombarded with a million ?'s on here so I can just think up my own answer and believe it! :)

Anyway hope you guys are doing well, staying healthy, and all that fun stuff!!

renostar said...

Personally, I think that larger dogs are more attractive, I must agree with the random belizian child there... oh, and pictures of the shaved head please. We will, in turn, post pictures of our shirts in action on campus. Deal? Deal.

Chelli said...

Ashli!
Sounds like you are busy and life is crazy!! I love the video! You are an amazing person! Glad there are people like you in the world!

wild murdocks said...

I like Todd's face.

I hope that there was something useful in all of the stuff we collected for you. The boys will be delighted to see their "job's for Jesus" gifts in action.

kissy

miranda said...

I'm so happy your using the supplies. It was a lot of fun purchasing everything for the kids. Good Luck with your reading program!

Anonymous said...

I wish me increasing in size made me beautiful!! Jenna is dating a boy who looks just like Todd, pre-shaved head. Please post pics asap, I can't picture bald Todd!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I miss you!

Laurie Bingham said...

oh my...just check your email

Taylor Family said...

Hey Ash. We loved hearing from you. It looks like you are having a fun time. You are smart to go do something like this before you have kids.

Sara said...

Hey little babies. I finally purchased a ticket to peru for monday jan 28! Im sad that your camara is broken. im going to be gone till feb 15, so just a few weeks this time. i wish i was going to quat though. think how fun if i could come see you again! i love you so much!

love,
sa