6.30.2009

Wheel Funny

Somebody has stolen my bike. Or maybe they borrowed it. Because if they knew how much this bike means to me, I am sure they will be returning it shortly.







I have heard of people getting their bikes stolen.

I found this bike in a garage in Logan. The owner of the house said I could have it. A couple weeks later we found a clone of it at a used bike store that was todd's size. Yes, by some magic todd and i had twinner schwinns. We pimped our rides. And now someone has stolen my bike. I am speechless, "spoke"-less.

Going around town with out that bike is like going around with my shirt off. Or leg off. It is awkward and sad. I went everywhere on that little guy, commuting, shopping, errand running, recreating. It makes me want to do this:


I would have rather they stole my car. I hope the proceeds are feeding a family of seven living in a dingy cellar. I can see no other reason why someone would take it. Maybe if we all work together and shop at a lot of pawn shops, we can find it. Like Elizabeth Smart. (I am not comparing the losses.)

15 comments:

Newty said...

The stolen bike sucks rocks, the last picture of Toad and what I can only guess is a missionary companion has made my week, There are a million and one captions that could go with that picture, I don't even know where to start. Thanks for that. I hope whomever stole your bike crashes and gets road rash on their privates.

J. Melody said...

Ditto to what Paul said about the crashing. What a loss. Let's have a candlelight vigil.

Anonymous said...

If I had a bike I would give you mine! Some of my best memories are of us riding bikes in the old days. I'm sorry for your loss.

wild bri said...

I am pretty sure it is a Republican plot to make you use more petroleum.

creed said...

Sonsofbitches!

miranda said...

I'm so sorry about your bike! You've had a rough couple of weeks. I hope they crash and get road rash as well.

becca said...

check KSL, that is where jensen found his. After a little raid in the shopko parking lot..the bike was returned to the rightful owner.

Laurie Bingham said...

oh ash bash, i feel wheel sorry for you too. i also hope the thief gets unpleasant road rash.

do you remember the time when i accidently stole someones bike in hawaii?

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I am sorry for your loss. :(

TyandBre said...

That is quite tragic... I will volunteer to help with the search.

mare said...

sad.

wild murdocks said...

rude. But, I'm at least happy that this post gave you the opportunity to share the karate picture again.

Kate said...

Those bastards stole your bike :( I'm so sorry....all I'm goign to say is that I always felt like they would find Elizabeth....and they did....think about it....

Anonymous said...

Hey! I want you to call me! I lost my phone and because of that I don't have your number anymore! I have something soooo funny to tell you!!! Call me!!!!

Jen said...

Someone just stole my bike, too! Why do people have to be so inconsiderate? Pfftt.