6.27.2007

belize city

hey everybody, we have to take advantage of the open computer, there is only one here for the 38 of us, things all still rollin along, today we all split up in groups and went on a scavenger hunt of sorts, the purpose being to get all the new volunteers familiar with the bus system, and other citys and places we may need to go, i spent the morning in belize city with a couple of other people, and ash has yet to return from san ignacio, it seems pretty normal for peace corps, but when i think about it, it is pretty funny that ash is traveling somewhere where she has never been with to girls who have also never been, in the middle of some randon central american country, we shall see what happens, everything is still the same here, training and more training, when we get any news we will be sure to let everyone know, talk to you all later
todd ash

3 comments:

wild murdocks said...

I like that your new name is Toddash. Your life is sush an adventure! I'm glad you became bloggers before you left so you can document it all! Life here is the same--me yelling at boys and Ryder always saying how he's not the one to blame.

kissy

Jill said...

I really enjoy hearing about your adventures! I think it is awesome what you guys are doing.

J. Melody said...

Dear Toddy and Ashleeeee,
I got my face painted at the fair today with a butterfly on one cheek and a heart on the other. I love to see your pictures of Belize. Toddy has lots of hair on his belly. I'm going to see Ratatooie with my dad this weekend and am going to see Gma and Gpa Murdock.
I miss you tons!!!
Love, Sedona